Thursday 9 October 2014

A gift from Hell!
Buzzzzzzzz!!
What does someone want at 5 o’clock? Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! All right, all right I’m coming. What’s this? A parcel? I’ll send it back to er what does the address say;

From the UFR
1821 Hell Lane
Land of the un forgiving Realm (LOTUFR)
 He11 1SH


That’s a strange address I think I’ll find it in the yellow pages. It isn't here! I’ll open the package, it’s a phone! Cool I’m going to phone my friend, wait what’s happening it’s rapping up my hand; my body is being taken over!! ARRRRRRR!! The more I scream the more the world fades around me…        

3 comments:

  1. oh my god thats sooooooooooo cool the way you engage the reader is EPIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really good I like the way you engage the reader but maybe you could use a wider range of vocabulary

    ReplyDelete
  3. A chilling vision of the future!
    Scary - but is it so fanciful?
    Fantastic writing Beulah.
    Dan Pallett
    BBC Midlands Today

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated