Wednesday 11 December 2013

100 Word Challenge May



                                                                           The Big Bang


It was June 1939 when I was in the living room with my little brother,my mum was cooking a lovely roast meal and Dad was reading the newspaper when I heard something quite particular,it sounded like fireworks were going off all around,Dad flew to the door closely followed by the rest of us.We all looked up and saw red sky all around us,by the this time the sirens went off,we all hurried outside to our Anderson shelter.Three hours went by,and then the noise stopped,I knew that when I opened my eyes there would be hardly anything left.

        By May Marshall   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated