Wednesday 14 January 2015

Thieves

My name is Cyril. I’m the king of thieves and this is about my worst plan ever.

“I’ve got an idea, let’s steal the crown jewels.” “Don’t you think that is a bit risky because the last time we did something like that thirty of us were captured?” Larry said concerned. “I think it’s a great idea.” said someone sitting in the back row. “So we’ll go right away.” But it went wrong horribly wrong and two guards started to chase me and I ran.

Petrified, exhausted, breathless, I ran as fast as humanly possible, for dread this might be the end.

3 comments:

  1. A bit lost in some parts but it's still good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saffy from the Wyche
    It is a very exciting story but just remember new speaker new line which means you can't have two peoples speech on one line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam E
    It's very good but you need a bit more punctuation

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated