Wednesday 14 January 2015

The great escape 

Petrified, exhausted, breathless, I ran as fast as humanly possible, 
for dread that this might be the end of me.   

As quick as I possibly could I grabbed my shot gun and ran to find my Harley Davidson.
I  sped away at top speed. I was out of jail, although not really free because the police were just behind me. I decided to double back on them so I took a small road to do that. Once I was behind the cops I fired and took the first one out which took the rest out as well. Now I was free.

3 comments:

  1. Harley that is an awesome pease of work I like the way you menchand a gun

    ReplyDelete
  2. very gripping story Harly well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a good piece of work. It is an interesting spin to put on a story as you being the criminal and the police chasing you.It is nice that you successfully escaped.
    by John Davies

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated