Thursday 30 January 2014






100 word challenge by Ella w.



One day I was riding on my pink bicycle at the zoo and I saw a lovely grey and brown monkey, a proud pride of lions and a smiling crocodile. When we’d seen all the animals mum said:
“I know lets go and see the gorillas.”
“Yay, I love Gorilla’s” I squealed.
Eventually we got to the Gorilla’s; I peered through the bars of the enclosure and saw a humongous silverback he stood like a grand king. I was amazed at how massive he was he really said that he was boss. I glanced at mum she knew that he was a bit intimidating too.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Ella - I am really proud of this piece of writing! I love the powerful verbs you now frequently use in your writing! Great use of dialogue and description.

    Mr W

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated