Tuesday 13 January 2015

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!

Dear diary,
Today I thought would be the best day EVER - but it ended up being the worst!
Me and my friends had planned to go to the beach for the day. As soon as we got there we decided to go swimming. We swam out deep into the sea. When we were far from land, we saw something circling gracefully around us. On second glance, we realised it was a SHARK! We swam with lightning speed until we reached land. Petrified, exhausted, breathless, I ran as fast as humanly possible, for dread that this might be the end…

5 comments:

  1. Amber from the wyche ce primary school
    I love it and it seems really good I wish I could read on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't use the end. Make it more exciting. I wish there was more.
    Hayley wyche school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elliot from the Wyche CE primary school

    I really liked the descrpition 😃

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your story and I want to know what might happen next. You need to improve on your sentence starters but I like petrified.

    Innie wyche school

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good description of the story.Did you die?if you did die how would you be writing in your diary .You would of die if you where surrounded by a shark even if you did swim as fast as you can. Really good effort


    Nice story


    Alice kearley
    Suckley school

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated