Wednesday 9 April 2014

100 word challenge - Darcey

We bumped and bounced over molehills, weeds and boulders and shuddered through the 'marvellous eighteenth century, wrought-iron gates  - designed by Brunel himself ' ! (Or so Mr Rightmove, our estate agent, said) As we pulled up on the drive my mum and I shared a bemused look. "Umm!" Mr Rightmove broke the silence. "The bedrooms are very light and airy, such elegant charm don't you think?!"
"Lovely." Mum replied flatly.
"You don't say!" I whispered " Bound to be airy with no glass in the windows!"
"Darcey!" Mum warned, shoving a packet of crisps in my hand to shut me up.

1 comment:

  1. I love just love this! (Oscar & Romily's mum) x

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated