Monday 10 February 2014

A bit about Class 4

Ok, so.. I guess you're reading the blog right now. I hope everyone knows it is all by class 4? I'm just going to do a little sum-up about what this class is to me.
It's.. well, one thing I can say is you never know what's going to happen. Ha, that's really true! There was this one time when we all came into school on pyjama day (more like onesie day) and we saw on the time table it was science. It turned out we would be doing the famous 'Coke and Mentos'  experiment, and Mr.Warne very nearly got soaked in his pyjamas. (We all said we had learnt something from that experiment but secretly had mostly ignored the learning part).
One of our favourite things we are learning about this term is the 'Bunyip' (I'm sure all of our  Australian pen-pals know what this is) But in case you don't, it is an Aborigine mythical monster/ghost. We've been writing alternative endings to the story, but most of them aren't scary at all, but actually quite a lot more funny. 

We are also looking into Aboriginal art and have started our own pieces of artwork too. You know, polkadot snakes and symbols and campfires and things. (It's actually really fun.)

Somehow, quite a few animals have crept onto our blog. (Eighty per cent courtesy of me, I'm afraid.) I have a bit of a sort of habit of searching for cute and funny animals on Google images. It's a quest I take very seriously with very likely good results, and happy feedback too. Somewhere on this blog you'll find my 'Aww at' posts.

Well, that is mostly class 4 for now. Take  it as you want to, but I think I'm pretty happy for now.   

5 comments:

  1. Does that sound.... Soppy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice summary of 'Life in Class 4' Phoebe! Glad I keep you on your toes and guessing each morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its really cool and yeah u do really like putting pics of animals on the blog

    Laura :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pheobe some things you may want to check with the class before you post to were the whole class can see it on the blog. But other than that really good:):):):):):):):):)B)B)

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated