Thursday 27 November 2014

Vicky's 100 WC (poem)

Only I can Paint my future                                                                                      
only I can chose were to go.
Following the road I have painted,
Where I will go I don’t know,
but at least I’ll have you to help me on my way.

To others we will say goodbye
With a very small smile.
But I know you’ll stay by my side,
There will be ups and downs,
But you’ll stay even when I cry.

Whether I am always good.
Whether I take the right turn
And when we part with our last words
Along the way I will learn,
Not to yearn, but be grateful for all your help.


2 comments:

  1. Vicky, what an inspirational piece of poetry - you have a real talent! I love the self-reflection that the reader makes in the final stanza.

    Keep up the fine effort in your writing!
    Mr W

    ReplyDelete
  2. sam wyche

    you have worked very hard on that well done:)

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated