Sunday 30 November 2014

My life

As I wondered along the curved road of life
I was stopped by my darling wife
Who was behind a large wooden paintbrush that talked quietly to me.

The paintbrush told me to follow the white painted road
And there I found a small brown toad
Who was dancing behind the old paintbrush

And the paintbrush was my small house
So I give it a flick and out came a mouse
Who pounced on me.

These are the thoughts that I have when I’m going mad
But I’m told I am really sad

And the toad is my wife

2 comments:

  1. Wow ! What a brain-bender! A clever piece of poetry which had me questioning my sanity!
    Well done Adam - really impressive creativity

    Mr Warne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Adam really good

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated