Thursday 27 November 2014

Where am I ?




Where  am I

One sunny bright morning Alex Rider woke up somewhere different. (you know, where you are  not supposed to be .) Alex Rider woke up in__________ he did not know, he looked up and saw a gigantic paintbrush. “HELLO ALEX RIDER I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING YOU” boomed a loud ear piecing shriek. “Who are you? Get me out of here” Alex said in a muffled voice. Before anything else could happen he RAN for all his legs were worth.

“MATHEW COME DOWN STAIRS TO HAVE TEA ITS YOUR FAVOURITE” “let me finish my scene” exclaimed Mathew please please.

1 comment:

  1. Very clever indeed Hope! The final paragraph really took me by surprise indeed!
    Great use of speech to add information about the characters. You are certainly enjoying these Alex Rider books!
    Well doen Hope

    Mr W

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated