Sunday 21 June 2015

Minecraft Post John

                            Danger In The Dark !

Looking towards the ground after my eyes had just opened, I was wincing due to the glint of the radiant sun reflecting off the snow. I perused my surroundings. I was in a forest that had snow covering the ground like a white blanket. The sky-scraping trees offered me a tiny bit of comfort and protection. At least I could melt the snow for water if I could achieve fire.
I trudged towards a range of hills. Once I was at the top of the range, I saw a brilliant sunset. The large orange fireball began its descent below an expansive lake. The sky was filled with a majestic apricot colour. A slim opening to a cave caught my attention. I might stay there for a night or two.
Apprehensively, I tiptoed into this dark, caliginous cavern. Instantly I knew I had already overstayed my short welcome as night time approached. Facing towards the exit, I was just about to leave when I heard a sizzling noise. Only when I turned around did I see its horrific, soulless expression. The creature had an elongated, green-grey gingham body, no arms and four legs -- like some Greek mythical monstrosity created by Zeus.This terror had a contorted face with an inverted smile, and black eyes like bottomless pits. Sizzle, sizzle BANG! The creeper exploded like an angry stick of dynamite!
I should never have explored that cavern. I awoke dazed, not knowing whether I was wounded and alive, or beginning my first days in the Minecraft afterworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated