Monday 15 June 2015

Laura's Minecraft Story

With a rumble,clash and a bang,my mission had begun. I shed a tear to see how this stunning world would soon be crushed into the hands of it's new ruler,'Lord Arachnid'. Darkness would fall upon us.It was up to me to save the world,up to me to save the universe!

Apprehensive,concerned,afraid,I cautiously examine my surroundings. I could already hear the deafening screeches echoing in my ears; the evil 'Lord Arachnid' was making his move, polluting the Earth. My forces had to act soon or the planet would be dreadfully overgrown with eight-legged beasts. As I pull out my tracker to discover a spawner a rush of an eery, loud breeze skims past my face. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Warning! Spawner nearby! Excited, relieved, delighted? Or should I be nervous,tense,scared? Was this finally the moment to free man-kind?

I silently followed the signal from my bleeping tracker to find a suspicious trail of burning torches that led though a bizarre cave. Tip-toeing, I seemed to be sneaking through the tunnel of stone forever. My heart was beating at an awful rate as my breath passed my lips through with a miniature storm. 

My head swung itself around,shaking, without thinking twice I knew that I just saw what would cause the end ... SPIDERS!Creepy,crawling,eight-legged beasts, ready to gnaw and feast on my bare skin and flesh. They were no regular spiders, they were ten times the size! I had to demolish the spawner, if it were the last thing I did! With a deep breath I forced myself into the cage of evil,terrifying beasts .My mistake, after only a few minutes of wading through cobwebs I fell to my death,they had captured me. My life had come to an end. I had given my place to ' Lord Arachnid'.Maybe this was mission impossible!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated