Thursday 12 December 2013

100 Word Challenge Tilly Shepard


On my 11th birthday, my stepfather gave me a doll that looked just like me; with fine red hair in plaits and the same old shoes I wear every day. I also noticed a tag with the words, Robin Powell, my name! It had massive bead eyes like big currants. That night I went to sleep and all that was in my sight was the glittering eyes staring at me. On waking I forgot all about it, and went to have breakfast, but when I went back to my room to get dressed I saw the obstinate doll had moved.
                                                          

by Tilly Sheppard

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed the descriptive writing Tilly I felt I knew exactly what your doll looked like. Sarah Chloe's mum

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated