Tuesday 14 January 2014

Just some things you'll go AWWW... at no.2


Well, you know who I am. But I couldn't help searching the net for even more cute animals. So, are your AWWWW muscles up to scratch? 




                  
                                                              
                              No.1 - who doesn't love that rabbit?!   No.2 - It's hard
not to find pictures without captions. No.3 - that puppy is maximum aww. No.4 - I have never seen a pug businessman before. No.5 - Guinea pig goddess.

10 comments:

  1. Why? But they are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. those animals are so cute and the rabbit is as cute as mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those animals are really cute!!!! Especially the puppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love animals. From Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are so cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Phoebe what's up?
    How's Amber going?
    I love your Kangaroo pitchers!!
    From Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummm.. Yeah, I know pugs. The one in the business chair is a pug. I read the encyclopedia of dogs loads so yep, I know pugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Phoebe!! That puppy under the blanket is my favourite! Is your favourite animal a dog?
    From Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, but I have a puppy called Nell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nell is so cute! (And big)

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated