Wednesday 5 February 2014

Tilly's 100WC (but all we could see was water)


It was the morning of my party. All my friends were coming. We were going to have chips and chicken nuggets, and then for pudding, jelly and lemonade. But we didn't have any lemonade so my brother kindly said he'd go down with his friend to Morissons to get some. He came back during the disco and all of us were very thirsty and so we had some lemonade, and then Chloe said “This isn't lemonade this is mineral water!” 
“Arthur, why didn't you get lemonade?” I shouted. 
“Well we went to the shop, but all we could see was water!”
And that was my party ruined.


2 comments:

  1. So funny Tilly a really unique challenge! :-) very much like Arthur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha thanks Darcey!

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated