Thursday 9 October 2014

100 WC Vicky


It had seemed a very good idea to pick up the phone. It was just lying there. No one was about. But, now I wished I’d never picked it up. The more I wished, the more it snaked around my arm! The more it snaked the more I started to panic. What to do? I pushed the button. Not a good idea, it just became tighter, my fingers were turning black! I was stuck. I started tugging at the coils but it didn't do anything, I was desperate now, “Help” I yelled “Help” but no one came, no one heard...

  

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Vicky on this masterful piece of writing. I was hooked from the first to last word.

    I am pleased to announce that you are our

    WRITER OF THE WEEK

    Keep up the fabulous effort in your writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool keep it going Suckley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary. Interesting

    Emily russell from the wyche😊

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated