Tuesday 21 January 2014

                     Laura's 100 word challenge :-) :-) :-) :-)

The wolf sprang out in fear." Help me, help me!!!!" He screamed  "There's a big mouse in my shed!!" I ran to see what all the fuss was about. The  friendly wolf was on his hind legs looking through the open door. I kicked the mouse over the fence like a big football."Thank you!!" He exclaimed. But a loud scream came from over the fence. It was Fred from next door! The wolf and I hid in the old shed but Fred climbed over the fence fiercely. We  very nervously came out of the shed ready to face revenge.We stood back hoping he would be feeling generous.

7 comments:

  1. Good imagination! I hope he was feeling generous!!!!!! Jane (May's Mum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I loved the idea of a wolf being afraid of a big mouse! Fantastic imagination. Jenny Hartland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 100 word challenge i liked how the wolf was afraid of a big mouse.
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Ben - very funny! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's alright but its true!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. But I like mice.
    I hope that's not a true story.

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated