Tuesday 11 November 2014

The Best Hotel Ever

I turned the corner and there it was, the legendary floating hotel.  Outside was a doorman in a uniform that shimmered in the light, ablaze with strange symbols that danced and glowed, never still. He was old, with a face like a cathedral gargoyle, mirrors for eyes that reflected my face.  A fearsome sight for sure but my curiosity got the better of me.  “Is it true?” I asked, “Is it true that schools visit but the teachers never come out again?”. His body creaked as he slowly leaned over and hissed in my ear “Yes, it’s true, welcome….to Condover Hall”.

By Audrey's Dad!

3 comments:

  1. Very imaginative 100WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of the adjectives you have put into this amazing piece of writing. I also like all of the speech and your alliteration. I like everything about it and I never wanted it to end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really imaginative writing like it that the teachers never come out again but its a bit worrying because were going to Condover Hall with school.

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated