Thursday 9 January 2014

100 word challenge - Darcey

I stepped eagerly inside the TARDIS which was crammed with knobs, buttons, wires. It might fly at any moment and if I stepped out I would fall through time and space! (Shame, it was just a set!) All at once I sensed a vibration under my foot. Leaping back I saw a peculiar watch! The battery light flashed and I glimpsed the batteries rolling away. I thought it would tell me the time but when I put the batteries in it said "I'm the time and relative dimension in space watch. Please state your chosen destination!" Bemused, I chose Mars…

2 comments:

  1. This is a good story...I would like to go to mars !

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!!!! thats one good story!

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated