Friday 17 January 2014

The boomerang 3000 by Leah

YES I finally have the new boomerang 3000. This boomerang is the coolest extraordinary boomerang EVER and I have it! I open the box and the boomerang flies out! Almost as if it is alive,it swoops round in the sky like a bird. Like a beautiful elegant bird. The boomerang seems to have a mind of its own. It slowly flew down in the near by field. I ran over to take a look. My heart was thumping so much I thought it would come through my chest. I grabbed it, my fabulous magic boomerang.

9 comments:

  1. Very interesting story! John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story and lovely imagery. Mrs Cripps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picture, we now want a Boomerang!!. Caroline Curtis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great enthusiasm and description. Helen Prior

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great enthusiasm and description. Helen Prior

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the imagination in this story. I could picture it in my mind. Louise Smith

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked your story, it was very exiting. I could picture it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want that boomerang! It's available at Argos, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please may I have my boomerang back?! You cheeky boomerang pincher. Leah's Mum.

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated