Thursday 16 January 2014

When I put batteries in... by Dan

But when I put the batteries in it...


As I woke up on Christmas morning I ran into my mum and dads room and awoke them. As I rushed down stairs to open my presents I saw an oddly shaped present under my tree, as I slowly opened all the other presents. There was the present,  waiting under the tree, I couldn't wait to find out what it was; I opened it slowly and then I saw what it was... It was a remote
 control car, there were batteries lying next to it. BUT WHEN I PUT THE BATTERIES IN it exploded...  I tried everything to get it started but it didn't go at all.

From Dan

2 comments:

  1. Good description great story. Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your story Dan - it reminded me of Christmas when I was a child but without the explosion.
    Sarah Chloe's mum

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated