Thursday 30 January 2014

Tilly's 105 word challenge



Tilly's 105 word challenge


I was walking along to school with my friend Leah; when the bushes started to rustle

Leah giggled hysterically “Nice one Till!”

“What? It wasn’t me dumbo, I’m all the way over here!”

“Probably one of the boys then!”

“Yeh.” We carried on walking. Then I heard another noise. I said “Right that’s it. Who’s in there?” Then out of nowhere came a gorilla riding a pink bicycle

“AGGGGHHHHH!” Leah and I jumped out of our skin; then with a grand gesture

the gorilla pulled its head off and there stood Darcey grinning like a Cheshire cat. We all laughed and walked on to school.

4 comments:

  1. aggghhhh! What's happened to my font colours ignore the black please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I've sorted it ! What a fantastic piece of writing Tilly. I love the dialogue and build up to the gorilla riding a bike! Do you approve of the new colour scheme I applied?
    Keep up the good work -

    Mr W

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funny piece of writing, and just the sort of prank you three would get up to. Love the build up of tension. Miles C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mr Warne, and thanks Miles! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated