Thursday 6 February 2014

107 word challenge




Last summer my family and I went to a luxury hotel in the middle of a baking hot desert. As we landed I could see an endless whirl of sand across the horizon. When we had got off the plane I rushed straight into the hotel. It was stunning, there were ice sculptures of dolphins and camels! Our room was amazing as well! As soon as I saw my bed I leaped on it and I fell into a deep sleep! When I woke up it was morning and I forced the curtains open and something was very strange, I called my Mum over, but all we could see was water...
                                                               
                                                        BY M-JAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated