Thursday 6 February 2014

On the Endeavour

If I hadn't been at the port on that day, if I hadn't met Captain Cook, if I hadn't agreed to step foot on the Endeavour , then I would not be on this ridiculous voyage. Five months had passed, and according to the map, we were no where near land. The Captain was a fierce, demanding man who every minute gave an order. Although he was the Captain, I felt that I could take charge, I was to give him advice, help him, teach him. After night had fallen , I went on to the deck to see if could see land; but all I could see was water.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you have no messages.
    But today is your lucky day you get a message from me.
    I love your poem or message.
    My name is Rachel I'm Ambers buddy.
    How are you?????
    From Rachel :}

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated