Monday 3 February 2014



107 word challenge
I’ve been at sea for 3 years now, I still miss my friends but it makes me feel happy to know that they missed me to. I live on this boat with my mum and dad and 2 brothers; I’m the only girl in a family of boys but at least I have my mum, my dog, Nemo. One day Danny and Ben (my brothers) were arguing and Nemo was barking at them. Mum was below deck reading the map; she was used to the arguing. Ben accidentally pushed Danny and I into the water. We screamed but all we could see was water.

4 comments:

  1. Nice Ella but maybe a bit more adjectives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. too be honest its quite scary but i love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella-That is very good and scary but maybe you could use some more describing words

    ReplyDelete
  4. unexpected ending Ella

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated