Thursday 10 April 2014

Morgan's Ironic 100 WC

 I was going to bed in our 'luxury' caravan which was more like a tin can! I thought that the bed would be like 'jumping into a cloud' but as I couldn't get to sleep in the nasty, uncomfortable, small bed i was obviously wrong. my mind started to wonder, thinking how what should have been 'one of the best days of my life' became one of the worst. I think why I can't get to sleep is because today, when me and my family went to the old, broke down castle that my Dad said was 'the best castle ever' although it was more of a dump with fallen down walls. I got to sleep that night (eventually.)

                                  By Morgan! 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated