Thursday 26 June 2014

Chloes 100 Word challenge

Dear Diary
Today was my first football tournament.  It didn't go that well as something awful happened.  This girl called Sally, was being really mean and made me lose the ball.  As I hit the ball, everyone in the stadium knew where it was destined.  I couldn't believe it!  It went side to side, up and down and the ball managed to knock out this rather large lady, in the front row.  The referee ran to the lady and started giving her mouth to mouth resuscitation .  I couldn't believe it, my jaw dropped, my very first football match was a knockout!



      

1 comment:

  1. Very clever indeed Chloe - You certainly left me guessing and the pun at the end had me in stitches!

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated