Thursday 3 July 2014

As I hit hit the ball everyone in the stadium knew where it was destined  but the weird thing is that I was the only person that didn't know where it was going. So I decided to go and look for it. There were lots of different things, like hedges shaped like cakes and storm troopers, people dressed in silly clothes, and lots of different shops. I saw the best shop ever. It was a subway. Subway sandwiches, which taste fantastic,are not so good for your health. I was very good, and didn't go in. I just carried  on looking for my ball. I could not find it so I started to walk back to the stadium. Then I felt hungry so I felt I had to stop for a subway.     

                                                Delicious 

1 comment:

  1. Well done Ben Scott - good use of language it is brilliant you must work hard at school

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated