Tuesday 14 October 2014

ITS KILLER

                             It's Killer


My Mum shouted, ''get that monster off you!" "I can't! I can't!" I screamed. My thoughts went back to this morning when I burst into my parent's bedroom saying, "it's my birthday I'm ten, I'm finally ten". My father sat up, looking a bit sleep deprived, he started to make a growling noise which must hurt his throat. Luckily mum said, "lets go down stairs and open your presents, I think you'll be very happy with them". It was exactly what I expected; a bunch of CDs, some clothes, but what I wasn't expecting was a PHONE!!!!!!!!! I was over the moon. I ran up to my room, that's when vines sprang out of the phone and started to wrap around my hand.  Just then my mum came in, she screamed ,I screamed, she tried to pull it off then everything went black……….

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous use of speech to bring this piece of writing to life Mia. I was gripped right up until the cliffhanger at the end!

    Mr Warne

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated