Wednesday 17 December 2014

Poetry Slam

On Wednesday 17th December, Class 4 took part in a Skype Poetry Slam with our Malvern Blogging friends at Malvern Parish. We connected at 9.45am via Skype. Ten participants from each school had been carefully selected to take part. Schools took it in turns to share their poetry with the other school attentively listening then giving feedback to the young poet! A nerve-wracking yet very rewarding task indeed! 
Overall it was an inspirational morning and everyone commented how much fun it was, but more importantly how exciting it was to share their writing with a real audience! 

Well done Class 4 and our friends at Malvern Parish! 

2 comments:

  1. That looks really fun. I wish I could do that and share my poetry, I guess one day eventually I will do that, but that might be a year.

    Poppy from Suckley

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated