Tuesday 13 January 2015

Oscar's 100 word challange



I was sitting in the museum with my buddy Jake, and then I saw a gold shiny object sat on top of the model of the T-Rex. Jake said it was just part of the frame but I knew that it was not, so I decided to hide behind the Stegosaurus. When the museum had shut I climbed to the top of the model and when I picked up the object a bone fell to the floor. I quickly slid down the model, petrified, breathless, I ran as fast as humanly possible, for dread that this might be the end.    

                       By Oscar Curtis

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your writing, and the fact that you used a adverb to describe how he slid down the model. When you picked up the bone, you missed a comma in between object and a (where the bone fell to the floor. Well done- Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you described the gold shiny object because I makes it more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how much you described the gold shiney object on top of the T. rex model

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated