Sunday 22 February 2015

The zone

By Adam Seabrook
Suddenly I slammed the old rusty door as fast as I could, but why? I will explain later.

“Are you sure we can be here, Chris? It’s been abandon for 50 Years”. 

“Yes! There is something in here, my dad briefly mentioned it, but didn’t say what”. 

“Tom are you scared?” 

“No, I am not scared.” 

“Good, come on in and the door slammed shut. We were locked in and a cry was heard up on the stage room.

There was blood on the floor that said Happy Birthday, but I thought it said you will die. 

“Run Chris, we should get out now.”  

“No, you can’t get out because we are going to die and at that Chris transformed into a clown.  

“I am going to help you Tom”. 

“So was this a trick for my birthday?” 

At Chunky Cheese you can have a fun birthday party with all your friends.

Knock, knock, the door creaked open and a golden teddy opened the door and gave me a birthday cake in the backroom. He thought that I was with him but I was locked in the backroom.

The next day was Monday and the news headline said, “Boy Gone Missing at Chunky Cheese”.  I was hungry and scared then I head a song, it was a child’s voice, but an adult at the same time. I looked through the keyhole and it was a teddy bear animatronics.

It knew I was stuck in the backroom. One step, two step, BANG. The door came off its hinges. The Teddy said “join us now” and he grabbed me to the stageroom and he said, “how did you get here Tom?”

“How do you know my name teddy bear?” 

“Please call me Freddy and I have been here from 1986 when your father had a comer and he said save my son Freddy. His name is Tom and that was his last words.”

Suddenly, the mask of the animatronic was ripped off and his head was there but it malfunctioned.  Then the lights came on and people were hanging in rusty chains of the old Chunky Cheese room. It needed me to make him a Portal Master but he didn’t know me as much as I knew him and I ran trying to shut the doors as I went.

Swiftly, I slammed the door and the windows opened in the toilets but the window was very thin so I had difficulty getting passed it. The window led to the roof of the top of the building.  I almost slipped on the roof tiles were but I hung on to the chimney, shivering and scared.

Freddy was coming up the tiles but it had no grip for him, so he slipped off the roof and broke his head. A guy called Steve said “how did you get up there, I will call 999” 



“Well it was a long story that started like this .....''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated