Friday 17 April 2015

Made Of More


It happened quite suddenly one lovely summer day, it feels like just a dream, like I’m going to wake up at any moment but, I can’t wake up now for all my hopes and dreams will vanish. I will tell you what happened if you promise that you will listen.


I was high in the sky floating along with all the other clouds; we just floated around drifting in the wind when suddenly I thought about levitating by one of those gargantuan buildings, and suddenly I found myself face to face with a humongous tower block! I couldn't believe it.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I loved that I want to read on I liked the way that you did it from the cloud's perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated