Monday 15 June 2015

Jadzia minecraft writing

Monday 15th June 2015
WALT: Write a short, engaging narrative using Minecraft to inspire our writing.

As my eyes opened up wide, everything turned squared, was that normal. There in-front of me was a swell of disheveled, bronze water, with elderly towering oak trees swaying in the biddable breeze.


Bashed and bruised I kept on hitting the tree. Suddenly a white clouded creature pasted me. I decided to make a crafting table. After I created an axe. I began to build a house.


On spur of the moment it turned to crepuscular. Fearful, panicky and petrified I ran away not


knowing I went the opposite direction to home. Soon I was trapped. I looked left , right and centre : zombies, spiders, skeletons and creepers. I screamed but nothing came out, was this the end. Soon I knew I wasn’t going to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated