Friday 17 January 2014

The Magic Boomerang - By Oscar

The magic boomerang
 
It was the first day back at school after the Christmas holidays, and the bell had just rung. Mr Warne told us that our new topic is Australia and he  said that first we were going to make boomerangs. When I had made my boomerang we all went outside; it was Finn's turn to go first, but it did not go very far, then it was Ben's, followed by Beth. Eventually it was my turn, so I skimmed it in the air and it did a fantastic loop the loop. The boomerang seemed to have a mind of its own.

from Oscar Curtis *B-) cool

4 comments:

  1. Your description choices are precise. Keep up the good work Oscar! John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story Oscar. Did you manage to catch the boomerang before it landed?

    by Mr Cripps

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Oscar, I found myself really engrossed in your story. Where did you get the inspiration? from Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you clearly are the Master of Boomerang throwing Oscar!

    Mrs Jackson

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated