Thursday 30 January 2014

Tia's 100 WC

My friend and I ,Phoebe, were walking casually down to the park.It was a radiant , sunny day, we were playing on the swings and slide, once our stomaches were rumbling we decided to head home. "That was fun we should do that more often." Then suddenly we saw something peculiar,it was a gorilla wearing a pink tutu on a bicycle. We looked at one another and laughed until are sides hurt. We got back to my house, and helped mum cook tea. Over tea we told mum about the amazing thing we saw." You certainly have had a grand day out". My mum said, "You don't see that everyday". 

     by Tia Gallagher

1 comment:

  1. Tia, I really liked your use of 'casually' and 'radiant' - great descrptive words - I had a vivid picture in my mind's eye.

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated