Thursday 27 February 2014

100 word challenge by George

100 Word challenge


There it was, the colours so illuminous, blinding me. It grew fast, whipping out of the page. A creation so beautiful and wonderful, it sprung into action. Dancing all round the room, from one leap to an another. I stared at the figure, which was prancing around, I thought for a second. What was I going to do? I thought a little longer, and then it came to me. I checked if I had more paper. The creations began to form in my work and one by one they pulled themselves out of the page. Oh! What a  super scene.

By George Wharton

2 comments:

  1. Hi George,
    The story was very interesting story. At the start I didn't think you wrote it, because it was that good .
    From Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous George! I love the way you have asked questions in this gripping piece of writing. Brilliant vocabulary; you really set the seen. Well done!
    Evie

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated