Wednesday 5 February 2014

107 word challenge - Darcey

Bedding down for the night I run through everything I know about myself in my head : I am called Daniel Starkey, I am fourteen years old and I am stranded on an uninhabited island with Tabitha, the ship's cat, after we were shipwrecked. Not the best thing that ever happened to me! Lucky we are marooned on an island that is home to some very useful coconut trees, consequently we are provided with food and drink! I'm scratching this into the piece of driftwood that saved our lives! Gazing towards the horizon I hope to be rescued but all I can see is water; my faith dissolves. 

I hope you don't mind I changed the tense of your words Mr Warne i did it because I really wanted to write in the present tense.


3 comments:

  1. Your story is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow really descriptive writing Darcey I love it. Dramatic ending well done!

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated