Sunday 9 February 2014

The Great Flood

One day  me and my frend Ben decided to go tree climbing together . But when we climbed down, my wellie filled with water . We looked down together, but all we cold see was water . What were we going to do? Luckily in my pocket I had my pen knife, so we climbed back up to the top to cut down some of the tree and we managed to built a raft using the top branches. We floated away but we didn't know where we were going or where the current would take us....it was beging to get dark, what were we going to do? SOMEBODY HELP US!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. that picture was cool I cant wait to be e-pals with your class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, you have used really interesting vocabulary and creative ideas. Check your spelling of ' friend' when proofreading. Great cliffhanger ending!

    Class 4

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated