Monday 17 March 2014

Amber's 100WC

Imagine a time when when life was chaos, when people yelled for their lives, when there was never any silence: that is the time of the lighthouse!
It happened one night, the stormiest night there has ever been.
It started with a gigantic crash! I looked outside my window and there it was a lighthouse. I thought to myself “It was never there before?"
My Mum just told me to go back to sleep but I didn't know how to get it out of my head? After a while I fell asleep. But a few hours later I suddenly heard a screech I looked outside my window to see people running in chaos! I asked myself what was going on and why was nobody else in my family was awake? Was it just me that could see and hear it...?

2 comments:

  1. Really good! You used lots of punctuation, rethorical questions and simple sentences for effect. Great use of suspense too, it really makes me want to read on! A fantastic piece of writing!
    Molly, Malvern Parish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good use of punctuation. Good colon. You shoud be proud of your work. Malvern Parish L.B. R.M.

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated