Thursday 20 March 2014

The miracle night sky

The miracle night sky


If it had never happened, If I had never seen it, if it wasnt there,  then I would never feel like I am feeling now!
It was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen in my whole life, I looked up and saw
a rainbow fire, shooting past my eyes, as it whizzed through the sky.
I was about to run inside and tell my mum, but on 2nd thoughts I decided to keep it my little secret. Now every night before I go to bed I run outside to catch it whizzing by.


2 comments:

  1. Writing of the week for this gripping descriptive piece! Well done girls - an excellent effort woking together as a group of three! Excellent Alan Peat sentence starter!

    Mr Warne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your idea to the story. Also great if, if, if, then sentence at the start. Rhys, Wyche school

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated