Tuesday 11 November 2014

Emma's Mum's 100 Word Challenge: The Hotel Voyager

Just as I finished checking in at The Hotel Voyager, the earth began to tremble. The whole building shook violently. I heard loud creaking noises and the hotel began to break free from the ground like a tree being uprooted. Up into the air I could feel the whole building being dragged. Round and round we swirled; higher we went. As I looked out of the window I could see blue sky, white fluffy clouds and birds flying by us. On we travelled for what seemed like hours, then thud… we had landed. Where, you ask?  That’s for another time…


2 comments:

  1. I liked the wide range of vocabulary used and the way you have made it sound very dramatic when the hotel is starting to float. You could have used some speech somewhere in the writing to make it a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very griping work and very wide range of vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated