Monday 19 January 2015

Vicky's 100word challenge


Petrified, exhausted, breathless I ran as fast as humanly possible for fear this might be the end! On and on I ran taking the harder route to try to lose them in the thick undergrowth. I looked back, big mistake I tripped over a hidden tree root and cursed. My chasers were closing in on me fast, panicking I pulled myself up of the floor and stumbled on, quickly going into a sprint but as I ran into the heart of the woods I heard a distinctive sound, one which I really didn't won't to hear. The sound of wolves.

6 comments:

  1. I really like the way you didn't tell who your chaser was. It made me really want to read on to see what happened next.

    Holly G from the Wyche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alfie from the Wyche school
    Great words like breathless and petrified

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary I like it

    Emily russell from the Wyche 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great words and I really want to find out what happens next but it is a hundred word challenge so... Well I can't find out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good describing words

    Eleanor from the Wyche school

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great!! Love it!

    Hester from Suckley

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated