Sunday 19 April 2015

Vicky's 100 WC

It was a normal day nothing unusual happening and as I sat there at my desk I looked out of the window. Usually sitting at a desk fifty metres above the ground with only a wall of glass separating me from a fatal fall terrified me but today I was completely transfixed by the breath-taking view.  As I stared out the window I saw a mysterious white object float past my office.  My first thought was a vehicle however I scorned myself no vehicle looked anything like that.  As it drifted closer into view I realised it was a cloud.

1 comment:

  1. transfixed is a nice word try to make more impact at the end instead of "i realised it was a cloud"
    henry

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated