Tuesday 28 January 2014

The pet gorilla

One day there was a boy caled Joe he loved gorillas. In the garden he found a jene lamp and when he rubed it POP!!!There was huge clowed of smoke and then a jene appeared I will grant you one wish to have

I want to have a pet gorilla

your wish is my command ZAP!!! But it wasn't what I  expected it was pink and laughed and was shaped like a bicycule  he was  very grand so I got on it and it spoke to me it said ( were do you want to go said the gorilla)to span

and that was one wierd day











By James.Lloyd

3 comments:

  1. Great story James I love the bit about the genie! Don't forget your spelling check!!! James T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done James this is a quality piece of writing! Just remember to add punctuation and don`t forget capitals at the start of sentences! MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done James just look at spelling and punctuation for me, apart from that very good work James

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated