Tuesday 28 January 2014

100 WORD CHALLENGE

YES!!! I've finally got it, the PINK GORILLA BICYCLE 3000. It was just waiting for me in the corner of my room. I  LAUGHED hysterically! Questions started blasting in to my mind. How did it get there? Who bought it for me? Had my parents won the lottery? It was gleaming so brightly my eyes sparkled with excitement! I stared at the GRAND bicycle in wonder, I thought Mike (my best friend) would be so jealous of my new bike as he has always longed for one! I phoned Mike up and said meet me at the park in 20 minutes, before he could say no I hung up. I rapidly throw on my clothes and ran down the stairs with my grand new bicycle I shouted to my parents thank you for my new bike, but all they did was laugh...

By James Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated