Wednesday 26 November 2014

My 100wc poem

I am wandering along a road 
I start to sprint and go faster 
Something paints my fate
making the road I continue to follow. 

I am wandering along a track   
I don't know where it's going 
Yet I follow it anyway 
Curiously I follow.

I am wandering along an avenue 
Wondering along the way 
I do not question 
I simply imagine 
Inquisitively I follow. 

I wandered down the path  
I got to a dead end 
I realised I must choose another route 
So I raced backward 
Now I retrace my foot steps 
So I may find the highway to happiness. 

2 comments:

  1. 'YES' PHOEBE ! What a master-stroke of poetic magic!

    This is my favourite stanza...

    I am wandering along an avenue
    Wondering along the way
    I do not question
    I simply imagine
    Inquisitively I follow.

    The self reflection is brilliant from the characters point of view.

    Well done you
    MR W

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it is really good :)

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated