Thursday 9 January 2014

But when I put the batteries in it! 100 Word Challenge

As I opened my Christmas present my mum and dad gave me my eyes shone brightly with gleam they gave me an "make anything out of anything machine" I was amazed and utterly gob-smacked! It was an machine that could make an ipad out of paper, a smartphone out of a match box, a bar of chocolate out of a sock! The first thing I  going to make was an £50 note out of a dirty pair of pants. I rapidly got it out the box and wired it all up!
I read on the box that it was essential that you had to put batteries into the machine.
I shouted in hope"mum have we got batteries."
Mum brought some batteries up the stairs and said "next time come down and ask"!
I opened up the packet of batteries BUT WHEN I PUT THE BATTERIES IN IT It didn't work I was devastated!


1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a story ( if only there was such a machine!!!!! Jane(May's Mum)

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated