Thursday 9 January 2014

...but when i put the batteries in it...



100 WC 


We read the letter “We hope you and your family will enjoy this present. Have fun. Lots of Christmas Wishes, your uncle Charlie” He always sends rubbish presents although the fact the present looks big, raised my hopes. For some reason big presents always seem better. But when I unwrapped it I gazed upon this stupid brown monkey with silver headphones. Also it was hard, so how am I supposed to cuddle that at bedtime. But when I put the batteries in it, it started talking, it said “ Hello my name is Bert” perhaps this present isn't so bad.

by Matilda


1 comment:

  1. This sounded interesting. Well done, I want to read more.....

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated